Today Lenovo introduced yet another Android driven smartphone in the form of A660. It’s a dual sim smartphone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The best part of this handset is IP67 certification which simply means the handset is dust proof and water proof as well. You can simply swim in pool or get yourself drenched in rain. Other features of Lenovo A660 are common in most recent handsets.
Lenovo A660 is built on Android 4.0.4 ICS platform and is powered by 1 GHz dual core CPU. It sports dual camera; primary camera is a 5 MP one while secondary front facing camera is a just a VGA one but useful for video calling. The dual sim droid features Corning Gorilla Glass coated 4 inch Capacitive touch screen with WVGA resolution. Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery fuels this handset. It’s a 3G enabled handset but speed is unknown so far. Rest of the features are yet to be leaked.
Lenovo A660 Key Features
- IP67 Certified (Water & Dust proof)
- Dual SIM Support (Active or Passive or Smart yet to be confirmed)
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1 GHz dual core CPU (chip unknown)
- 4 inch WVGA display
- Corning Gorilla Glass coating
- 5 MP rear facing camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera for video calling
- 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3G support (speed unknown)