The next version of Motorola ATRIX is revealed and listed in Motorola’s official website as ATRIX HD. The device has already passed through FCC. No carrier is particularly mentioned but possibly it is going to come in contract with AT&T. Motorola ATRIX HD features 4.5 inches Corning Gorilla Glass coated HD Colorboost display with resolution support 720×1280 pixels. Dual core 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 is expected to fuel ATRIX HD along with Android 4.0 ICS.
Previously, it was rumored ATRIX HD to feature 13 MP camera; eventually it’s a 8 MP rear facing one. Front facing 1.3 MP webcam is there too with auto focus, LED flash and digital zoom.
It’s a 8.4 mm thick stylish droid comes with 8 GB internal storage and a micro SD card slot expandable up to 32 GB. It’s a 4G LTE supported droid that can hit high speed in AT&T’s high speed network using HSPA+ protocol. Li-Ion 1780 mAh battery fuels this phone.
Motorola ATRIX HD also features Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, micro USB port, HDMI port and for global positioning GPS navigation support is there.
Features of Motorola ATRIX HD
- Dimension: 69.9 x 133.5 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 140 gm
- WCDMA 1900/850/2100/1700
- GSM 1900/850/900/1800
- LTE Band 04/Band 17
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.5 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 chipset
- 4.5 inches HD Colorboost TFT LCD Capacitive touch screen display
- Resolution support 720×1280 pixels
- Corning Gorilla Glass coating
- Quad band EDGE
- Quad band HSPA+
- Dual band LTE
- 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, auto focus
- HD video recording at 1080p
- Webcam 1.3 MP
- 1780 mAh battery
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory
- 32 GB external memory
- Micro SIM Card
- HSPA+ speed up to 21 Mbps and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- HTML5 browser
- 3 microphone audio capture