LG Optimus LTE Tag is specific for South Korean market and comes with standard features. LG Optimus Vu is another model from this South Korean giant declared few days ago and now it is time for LG Optimus LTE Tag to operate on super fast 4G LTE network. LTE is quick in the true sense of the term and is capable of achieving up to 50 Mbps speed whereas normal 3G stuck to 14.4 Mbps. The slim and crispy design is very attractive. But the issue you will notice is CDMA release of this phone.
LG Optimus LTE Tag comes with 4.3 inches HD IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen display with touch sensitive controls and 16 million color combination support. Maximum resolution supported is 480×800 pixels with a density of 217 ppi. In built 16 GB storage does not require micro SD card straight away although the provision is there up to 32 GB. Solid connectivity features and up to 3.1 Mbps Rev A speed can achieved in 3G network. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi direct and DLNA along with stereo Bluetooth with A2DP and HS improves local area connectivity. NFC is there as an enhanced feature too. Micro USB port with MHL link works as TV out port.
Primary camera of LG Optimus LTE Tag is 5 MP which raises a question but the quality of camera is decent. Camera is equally facilitated by LED flash, auto focus, image stabilization, Geo-tagging features. Secondary front facing 1.3 MP camera is there video calling. Video recording feature is awesome and done at 720p@30fps with the aid of LED video light. Web browser supports Adobe Flash and HTML 5.
Features of LG Optimus LTE Tag
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread;planned upgrade to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor
- 4.3 inches HD IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen display
- Touch sensitive controls
- Integrated accelerometer,proximity and 3 axis gyro sensor along with ambient light sensor
- 5 MP primary camera with LED flash and auto focus
- HD video recording, LED video light
- 1.3 MP secondary camera
- 16 GB on board storage and 1 GB RAM
- Micro SD card slot up to 32 GB
- 4G LTE support
- Rev A speed up to 3.1 Mbps
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot and DLNA
- Stereo Bluetooth v3.0
- NFC support
- A-GPS navigation support
- HML TV out link
- Dolby sound enhancement
- Music and video player
- DivX and XviD video format support
- Active noise cancellation and dedicated mic
- Customizable Tag and NFC stickers
- SNS integration
- True HD movie editor
- Document viewer and editor
- Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery
LG Optimus LTE Tag price
Price of LG Optimus LTE Tag is yet to disclose by the company. Expected release date will be somewhere at the end of April. For the first time it will come in South Korean market and may follow other market place in future.